This apron has the beautiful embroidery of Marash on it, in the colours of the Armenian flag. Marash Armenians are known for many things, one of which is their incredibly detailed embroidery patterns, found on pillows, traditional clothing, table runners, and more. Here the beautiful and distinct pattern is proudly displayed on a black apron, and since Marash Armenians are also known for their unique and delicious recipes, it becomes a beautiful and inspiring piece to wear in the kitchen!
- Handmade and embroidered with love in Armenia
- Available on a black apron
- Made from a mix of polyester and cotton
- Has two large pockets in the front
- Adjustable neck strap
- Can be spot cleaned (machine washing is not advised as it can loosen the embroidery). If ironing, use low setting on backside of apron
- One size fits most (approximately 28″L x 27″W)